Sun, Oct 04|
Parkway Corn Maze
Come join us for some a-MAZE-ing fun for the whole family!
TIME & LOCATION
Oct 04, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wynn Farms, 8191 Hwy 33, Greater Napanee, ON N1A 2W4, Canada
INFORMATION & DETAILS
Thank you for registering for the Parkway Church Corn Maze event. We want to remind you that social distancing rules will apply when you arrive.
- Admission into the corn maze is $8.25 for everyone 13 and up. Parkway Church will be paying for your kids! Kid’s are free!
- Please remain in your family Bubble when you arrive, and when you journey through the corn maze together in your family unit.
- If you are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms (Fever, new or worsening cough, breathing difficulties, sense of smell loss, unusual headache, digestive issues), or if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed or probable case of COVID 19, please do not attend this event. - Your registration record will be kept by Parkway Church in case COVID contact tracing is necessary.
- Parents and young children will be going through the corn maze in their family unit’s at 6 pm while there is daylight and enjoying a campfire afterwards. Bring your own lawn chairs for the campfire time.
- Adults without children, young adults and teenagers will be able to go through the corn maze at 7pm. Social distancing rules will apply during this time while in the maze. The campfire will be happening all evening, from 6-8 pm, to enjoy at your leisure.
- Hot apple cider will be available during the evening to purchase.
Please follow all the guidelines provided above, and all directions given by the Wynn Farms staff when you arrive. We want a fun and safe family event! If you have an questions, please contact the Parkway Church office at 613 378 2953, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org